10.4.12

Georgiana




Hi G,

So funny thing, as it turns out, your name is in fact, not Georgiana. And one day when you read this you'll probably be thinking 'thank god'. But you see, we've been waiting for you for a while. Ummmm... like about 9 months. And your name was a conversation topic all of that time. And all of a sudden, you're here. And the world is a better place because you're a part of it.

So I wrote you a little lullaby. I hate that I'm not there to sing it to you in person but I want you to know that I love you and that you're going to be great. And I have a feeling, given your cool name (which is still a secret to the rest of the family), we are going to share a love for the divine (that is Bob Dylan)...

Dream your dreams
and dream them big
watch them fall
and see you'll live
through it all

Oh Georgiana
Fall asleep if you wanna
cuz I'll be thinking of ya
Oh Georgiana

4 comments:

samboss said...

so the beans are out of the bag. oh addyson, our fam is crazy!

kate said...

it says the video is private :( i want to hear you sing!!!

Anonymous said...

finally heard they song and as always- you made me cry. addyson can't wait to meet you!

Jim & Nancy said...

gutsie move to put that on your blog for everyone to see & hear.

love you