30.11.09

i love watching my mood change right before my eyes.
i was tired, irritated and sassy before i even stepped out the door this morning.
but my lebanese grandfather made my day.
and so
i'm making big plans
that involve law school.

i have some sort of sick obsession with listening to one song over and over for days, weeks even. i can't explain it and that's what makes it so freeing.

"she was the one to hold me
the night the sky fell down
and what was i thinking when the world didn't end"

thanksgiving was full. of love and food and laughs. just as it should be.

friendsgiving was beautifully cliche and madly us.

december is knocking and i'm running to open the door and twirl in the snowflakes.

sometimes it just feels so right to tell the people that mean something,
that they mean something.

No comments: